Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I'm back

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Danhauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2004
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some people have contacted me wondering what happened to me since I hadn't touched the AG site or responded to e-mail for so long.

    Other than the Card Trading Message Board, I haven't updated my AG site in over two months. This was because nothing noteworthy had happened in that time - No new items and no major retirements. Also, I added no new pages or features either because my job required me to go out of town several times and I also took week-long training courses three times in the last few months and so was very busy.

    By the way, I just loved the Felicity movie! She's always been my favorite anyway.

    Finally, I just updated my site with an official picture of the AG Place Los Angeles.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back - you had some busy months.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Curt, LOVE your site and can't wait until you have some pictures of Jess. So glad you are a board member. I just recently joined and didn't know but have enjoyed your site since finding it last spring! Thanks

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's ok, Curt. Your website is a great resource! I think people here understand when you're too busy to post regularily. Real life happens too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks for the AGPLA pictures. I'm going to go check them out right now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! Thanks so much Curt for all the work you do to make your site the best!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back. Your website is a great resource for me. So many people here were worried over you! Glad to know that all is OK.

  7. #7
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by marisol05:
    Welcome back. Your website is a great resource for me. So many people here were worried over you! Glad to know that all is OK.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My words exactly! Glad you are are back and love your site!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Good to hear from you again.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome back!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just have to say Thanks for your great site Curt!!! I appreciate it!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •